Display & Activation Permits
If you would like to host a booth, display or activation on Stephen Avenue, a permit is required. This includes Stampede and seasonal displays. Apply here and you will receive a response from our Street Operations Supervisor. Please allow 3-5 days for permit processing.
Please note: Consultation with our Street Operations Supervisor is required for:
- Installation of all large décor items. Pre-approval is required to ensure we are managing traffic on Stephen Avenue. Your permit is subject to a Calgary Fire code inspection.
- Redesignation of existing taxi lanes.
- Line queueing wait zones.
- Patio heaters. Pre-approval is required for pick-up and delivery of these items. Your permit is subject to a Calgary Fire code inspection.
- Liquor advertisements are not permitted on Stephen Avenue Walk and Barclay Mall.
For more information contact:
Danny Estephan, Street Operations Supervisor