Calgary Downtown Association is pleased to pilot COREAdopt YYC, a program designed to empower small businesses to thrive in the digital landscape.
Participating member businesses may also be eligible to receive a micro-grant of $2,500 for costs related to the implementation of digital marketing strategies and adoption of e-commerce platforms.
COREAdoptYYC is a pilot program.
Access is limited and available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
What We Do
COREAdopt YYC provides free one-on-one assistance and tailored support to address the unique digital needs of eligible small businesses.
Participating businesses will receive a thorough digital assessment that evaluates your current online presence, digital marketing strategies, and overall digital capabilities. A final report will provide personalized recommendations and guidance to enhance your digital presence and maximize your success in the digital landscape.
This can include but is not limited to:
- Simplified SEO
- Branding Basics
- Social Media 101 – support, best practices, advertising, and more
- Email Marketing Essentials
To qualify for the program, businesses must meet the following requirements:
- Located in the Calgary Downtown Association boundaries*
- Registered business
- Businesses with 0-49 employees
- Can be accessed by end use consumers or provide in-person services to consumers
- Retail, Commercial, Non-Profit
*Calgary Downtown Association boundaries are 3 Street SE, 14 Street SW, The Bow River to the north, and the CPR tracks to the south.
The following types of bussinesses are ineligible:
- Franchises, Charitable trusts
- A brokerage firm and their agents (real estate, investment, insurance, etc.)
- Representatives of multi-level marketing companies
- Wholesale or distribution businesses