On the heels of City Council’s approval of the Greater Downtown Plan, ULI Alberta and the Calgary Downtown Association have gathered a diverse group of city-builders to share their perspectives on the plan, and map next steps.
Together with Thom Mahler, author of the Greater Downtown Plan - we will examine the strategy; discuss where investments are going, identify gaps in resourcing or commitments, and explore an ecosystem approach to projects and investments that pave the way to re-inventing Calgary’s downtown.
- James Scott - Vice President, PBA Group
- Jim Gibson - Chief Catalyst, SAIT School for Advanced Digital Technology
- Nicholas Bell - President & CEO, Glenbow Museum
- Sofie Kvist - MAA, Associate, Gehl
- Susan Thompson, Research Manager, Avison Young
- Thom Mahler - M.PL., RPP, MCIP, Manager Urban Initiatives, City of Calgary
- Todd Hirsch - Vice President & Chief Economist, ATB
Register online using the link below.
How to get here